Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Francesco
Forum Admin

Luxembourg
9398 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2014 :  20:46:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Francesco's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I have the pleasure to signalise the presence of three new papers in the Library:

Breuning S. von, 1962 - Bestimmungstabelle der Lamiiden-Triben nebst Revision der Pteropliini der asiatischen Region (Col. Cerambycidae) I. Teil - Entomologische Arbeiten aus dem Museum G. Frey, Tutzing bei München 13: 371-493.

Breuning S. von, 1963 - Bestimmungstabelle der Lamiiden-Triben nebst Revision der Pteropliini der asiatischen Region (Col. Cerambycidae) II. Teil - Entomologische Arbeiten aus dem Museum G. Frey, Tutzing bei München 14: 168-251.

Breuning S. von, 1963 - Bestimmungstabelle der Lamiiden-Triben nebst Revision der Pteropliini der asiatischen Region (Col. Cerambycidae) III. Teil - Entomologische Arbeiten aus dem Museum G. Frey, Tutzing bei München 14: 466-537.

These papers allow to identify many genera and species of Pteropliini of the Oriental Region.
Very interesting to freely download!

Xavier
Scientific Collaborator

France
11972 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2014 :  00:24:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Nice !
Go to Top of Page

Jacek Kurzawa
Member Nathrius

Poland
35 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2014 :  02:25:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Jacek Kurzawa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank You!
I see that three part contains 95 genus with keys, but genus Pterolophia is excluded and published separately in 1965:
Breuning S., 1965: "Revision der 35. Gattung der Pteropliini der asiatischen Region (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)". 312 pp.

I have this book in original. Here can find only Pterophia genus with 17 subgenera (457 species). The title can be misleading - Pterolophia is genus numbered as "35." by Breuning. Revision der 35. Gattung der Pteropliini contain one genus Pterolophia with 17 subgenera.
Go to Top of Page

Francesco
Forum Admin

Luxembourg
9398 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2015 :  22:30:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Francesco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From now, the last part of the revision of the Asian Pteroplini is free on the library:

Breuning S. von, 1965 - Revision der 35. Gattung der Pteropliini der asiatischen Region (Col. Cerambycidae) - Entomologische Arbeiten aus dem Museum G. Frey, Tutzing bei München 66: 161-472.

As Jacek correctly said, it it the revision of the genus Pterolophia.

... good job
Go to Top of Page

Lenny
Member Purpuricenus

Thailand
361 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2015 :  07:30:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Hello Francesco
Could you please advise how I can translate these papers to English

Lenny
Go to Top of Page

Xavier
Scientific Collaborator

France
11972 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2015 :  06:59:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
122p + 83p + 71p = 276 pages. A long work ,...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Cerambycoidea Forum © 2000-08 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page